- Lust – to have an intense desire or need.
- Gluttony – an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.
- Greed – the desire for material wealth or gain.
- Sloth – the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.
- Wrath – strong vengeful anger or indignation.
- Envy – painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by another joined with a desire to possess the same advantage.
- Pride – quality or state of being proud – inordinate self esteem.
The Seven Deadly Sins are those transgressions which are fatal to spiritual progress.
What does that have to do with marketing?
Have you ever been tempted by something for your business that you know isn’t right?
Do you still get tempted by shiny objects that promise a tsunami of traffic or income?
If yes, then you have been EXPOSED to one of the Seven Deadly Sins of Online Marketing!
Watch the video below and see how Jay applies the Seven Deadly Sins to online marketing.
Turn Any Passion Into A Thriving Online Business
- Choose an interest
- Build a website
- Attract Visitors
- Earn money
Click on the links below for more information.
Leave any questions you have below or get a hold of me inside Wealthy Affiliate (my profile).