Ok, now back to business or growing your business that is.
I’m not really going to get too specific here in this piece. Most of the information I provide on growing your business will come from the articles I post and the drop down menus on this subject.
But I do want to cover a couple things that I believe are very important.
So you’ve chosen a niche and built your website, now what?
Well, there are a thousand things you can do to grow your business.
- Improve SEO
- Use PPC advertising
- Google AdWords
- Email marketing
- Write more content
- Social media marketing
- Guest blogging
- Research better keywords
The list goes on and on and like I said, I’ll be covering lots of these via articles in the future, but…..
Where Should Your Focus Be When Growing Your Business?
Here are a few things you should focus on.
- The places where you will have the biggest impact are the areas in which you are currently the worst. For example, You can’t just be good at getting traffic to your website. You have to turn that traffic into sales, then turn those sales into repeat sales. If you under perform in any one of these areas, your business will not grow. Read books and articles on this subject. Take some courses if you have to.
- Slow and steady is a great thing. A tomato plant doesn’t just pop out tomatoes right away. It slowly grows and when it’s strong enough, it produces delicious tomatoes. What I’m saying here is to do a little bit everyday. Don’t overwhelm yourself. Find a pace that works for you and stick to it. Do that and within a few months, you’ll start seeing results.
- No matter what, never ever give up. There are so many scams on the internet promising thousands of dollars the first month. That is a flat out lie. Like a brick and mortar business, your online business is going to take time and hard work. Even if it takes six months to see results, keep doing the work everyday. If you’re doing it right, you will see results.
WORKING FROM HOME IS AWESOME—IF YOU DO IT RIGHT
Take the following steps and just like that, you will be on your way to success.
- Build your own website at no cost at WealthyAffiliate.com
- Sign up for your free account
- Get not one but two websites and training like none other.
Go to the top menu and check out the TRAINING section. There you can find training on different aspects of marketing. I’ll be posting new training periodically.
That’s it! Now you’re on your way to having a successful online business.
Let me know if you need any help.
Leave a comment below or get a hold of me inside Wealthy Affiliate (my profile).