With that in mind…..
- Keep focusing on your goals. You should have short term and long term goals. Keep them handy and read them regularly to keep you focused and motivated.
- Keep your tasks manageable, break them down if you have to. Sometimes, large tasks can seem overwhelming and breaking them down to smaller tasks can give you a sense of accomplishment, increasing your motivation.
- Track your progress. Check your progress throughout the week to make sure you are keeping up with your goals. This will let you know where you are excelling and where you are lacking.
- Reward yourself when achieving a goal. You worked hard to achieve that goal, treat yourself. Take a friend out for lunch, take your wife out on a date, go to a movie, etc.
- Take breaks. Feeling overwhelmed? Feeling burned out? Take a breather. Read a book, have a cup of coffee or maybe it’s time to have some lunch. Sometimes, walking away and getting your thoughts together will help.
- Don’t be hard on yourself, learn from your mistakes. We all make mistakes or fall short sometimes. If you don’t meet your goals this week, learn from it. Try to work harder next week in completing your goals then go back and finished your missed work. Don’t dwell on your failures, use it as motivation to work harder.
- Read motivational stories. Read quotes, success story books, sport movies are always great. We all need inspiration sometimes. Looking at others’ success is motivational.
- Eliminate distractions. Procrastination is a killer. Identify the things that are causing it and move away from it.
These are just a few things you can do to stay motivated.
Do you have other tips on how to stay motivated? Leave a comment below.
Turn Any Passion Into A Thriving Online Business
- Choose an interest
- Build a website
- Attract Visitors
- Earn money
Click on the links below for more information.
I’m here to help. Leave your questions below or get a hold of me inside Wealthy Affiliate (my profile).