Not all businesses fare well when dealing with a fast paced environment such as the social media. Some enjoy high growth at first, but end up slipping off at a later date.
How do you succeed in Facebook marketing?
- Sponsored stories. People tend to give high regard to their friends’ recommendations, so invest more in sponsored stories, where the ad appears with a corresponding story. For example, when promoting your event, a sponsored story would say, “Friend 1 and 10 others are going.” This would spark credibility in the eyes of the user.
- Updates. Something very essential in social media marketing is the constant updates. New content will keep your audience more engaged, meaning frequent visits to your page. Keeping up with the recent trends is also a must to survive in the online world. In other words, post frequently.
- Curiosity. To entice your audience on your posts, Use headlines that will spark curiosity. The posts will act like bait that will lead your customers to the desired page. Also include images that will convey a message without giving out the entire story.
- Competition. To get ahead, you must know your competition. Use the watch page feature of Facebook to consistently watch over certain pages. You can use this to learn more about customer feedback on which works and which does not.
- Engagement. Engaging your customers is a must. By engaging them, this means that your page must be conducive to activities, and involves a lot of audience participation. You can add questions, or even start some promos to further invite more people to like your page. Moreover, the more active your page is, the better chance it would be to fare better in SEO. Search engines can easily find their way to pages that are frequently shared by people.
- Schedule. For a more efficient page management, make good use of the scheduled post feature. Write, type, edit or upload any photo in advance, ad post it at a later date. It can be editable and can be cancelled as you like. This is recommended especially when targeting certain day parts.
- Sustain. Once you have established a group of followers and a strong fan base, you need to maintain a certain level of growth rate, just like in any other business. You need to constantly invite more people, and extend your reach as much as possible.
With over a billion users, Facebook is indeed an excellent ground to promote and extend your network. By keeping in mind the steps to S.U.C.C.E.S.S., you can easily win over your competitors, increase your site traffic and more importantly, translate every click into sales.
What are your thoughts? Leave your comments below.
Turn Any Passion Into A Thriving Online Business
Click on the links below for more information.
Leave any questions you have below or get a hold of me inside Wealthy Affiliate (my profile).